Would you rather?
1) Would you rather go way back in time and meet your ancestors pre-1800’s or go way into the future and meet your great grandchildren post-2200?
2) Would you rather have no internet or no cell phone?
3) Would you rather talk like Yoda or breathe like Darth Vader?
4) Would you rather have the ability to fly or read minds?
5) Would you rather have mermaids be real or unicorns be real?
Would You Rather? | #lovechatwrite #bloghop
This was almost too easy for me because, for a change, I had answers.
- Leap Forward? Fall Back? I would rather meet my great-great (and then some) grandchildren, post-2200. My ancestors are fairly well researched and I have various tidbits back to the 1600s for quite a few. What I’m curious about is the future. I’m trying to think how many generations 2200 will be and frankly, I want to see what the world will be like, anyway. So yes, I’d a definite go-forward kinda gal.
- Phone or Internet? This was rather easy because this year, I ditched my cellphone. Yes, you read correctly. I bumped it off. I programmed a soft phone onto my tablet (which I use off bluetooth) and that’s just about it. Internet is my life’s blood. I make my living off making websites and
running my mouthsocial media (among other things) so internet is essential and has been since 1983, my first job doing online research (yes, it existed back then). Bye bye phone and thus bye bye literal pain in the neck.
- Vader/Yoda? I already breathe like Darth (my lungs are total bumcakes) so Yoda, I will speak like.
- Fly or Read? This was peasy squeezy because I’m sooo not into the heights thing. I wanna read minds.
- Mermaids or Unicorns? Mermaids are evil. I grew up before Disney collared Ariel. I’m all about unicorns. Actually that’s not true: I’m all about cats (like you didn’t know) but I’ll take the unicorns. Mermaids? Not so much. What I really want is for Pinkie Pie to be real. And Hello Kitty
Like you didn’t guess.
Thanks for stopping by. This is a blog hop so keep on going to Leslie Hachtel’s site to see how she’d play these cards.